Kentish Killer 2015: Sunday 15 February 2015
************The DATE for Kentish Killer 2015 is 15 February 2015***********
- Once again, we will be limiting places to 1,000 entrants, and we expect to sell out the long route in a matter of hours.
- We will be keeping the entry fee down to £25 including transaction charges - whilst ensuring that everyone has a great day out.
- We are not a commercial organisation, and the entire event is run by a large team of GS Avanti Club members, supporters of the Air Ambulance Service and other helpers.
- Once again - two fantastic routes, timing chips, great accommodation at Brands Hatch, two indoor food stops and toilets, full risk assessments with all local authorities, hot meal at finish, mechanical support, broom wagon, outstanding signage and marshalling....can you resist?
- Registration will commence on Sunday 2nd November at 6pm. All details will be found on this site.